The stories of our life will frame the potential for self-care or self-harm, resilience or fragility, setting us up for an array of behavior that can support one or the other.
- What doesn’t kill you makes you weaker
- Always trust your feelings
- Life is a battle between good people and evil people
- Learn from consequences and yes, even mistakes
- Question your feelings, but don’t dismiss them
- Life is a lived experience through many intersectional identities
If you have any questions about any part of this episode, please feel free to reach out at David.firstname.lastname@example.org. I will respond to each message and it’s possible your question may get an entire episode dedicated to it!
Your support is deeply appreciated and allows me to keep bringing you the content that you appreciate. Below you’ll find a button to set up a single or recurring donation through PayPal. Any amount is appreciated and ensures you’ll never hear advertisements.