Consistency, in practice and in thought, guides the creation of our stories and narratives. Selecting from the potentially overwhelming data of the world, our stories...
For every act committed there is a set of beliefs in support of it and providing impetus for its fulfillment. Generally speaking we can refer...
In 2014 Ted Cruz won the straw poll for the second year in a row at the Values Voter Summit. The Summit was started...
- Behind Conspiracies Are the Patterns We Create to Feel in Control
- Anxiety is Obnoxious and Mindful Acceptance Can Help
- Sleep is the Cornerstone of Healthy Habits
- The Secret to Self-Care
- Self-Control Is A Conversation With Who You Wish To Be
- Getting Buy-In for a Vision
- Weaving A Story of Food and Acceptance